[mhc:02069] Re: [snap20050320] Many Icons are Left Unused

At Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:01:36 +0900 (JST),
KOIE Hidetaka (鯉江英隆) wrote:
>   | Example for using Birthday icon:
>   |     X-SC-Subject: My Birthday
>   |     X-SC-Category: Birthday Private

I like the possibility to be able to specify two categories.  However,
when one of the categories is "Todo", then only one icon is shown.  Does
anyone know whether this is intended?

>   |     X-SC-Duration: 20050101-

What's the difference between "X-SC-Duration" and "X-SC-Time"?

>   |     X-SC-Cond: 1 Jan

What's the purpose of specifying "X-SC-Cond: 1 Jan"?

Sorry, for basic questions like this.  Unfortunately the tutorial for
EMACS' MHC mode seems to be only available in Japanese
(emacs/00usage.jis).  Other than that, the only way to find out what a
function does seems to be to look at the source code.

> And, put the following in ~/.emacs:
>
> (setq mhc-e21-icon-alist
>       '(
>         ("Anniversary" . "Anniversary.xpm")
>         ("Birthday" . "Birthday.xpm")
>         ("Business" . "Business.xpm")
>         ("Conflict" . "Conflict.xpm")
>         ("Date" . "Date.xpm")
>         ("Done" . "CheckedBox.xpm")
>         ("Holiday" . "Holiday.xpm")
>         ("Party" . "Party.xpm")
>         ("Private" . "Private.xpm")
>         ("Suri" . "Suri.xpm")
>         ("Todo" . "CheckBox.xpm")
>         ("Vacation" . "Vacation.xpm")
>         ("Link" . "Link.xpm")
>         ))

I've updated the list now, and things finally work - thanks for the
hint!  Somehow I must've missed that the list wasn't complete when
posting my question.

--
Felix E. Klee