[mhc:02062] [snap20050320] Many Icons are Left Unused

In the MHC's icons directory I found - among others - the following
icons:

    Anniversary.xpm, Birthday.xpm, Business.xpm, Conflict.xpm, Date.xpm,
    Holiday.xpm, Link.xpm, Other.xpm, Party.xpm, Private.xpm,
    Vacation.xpm

However, when I trying out the corresponding values for X-SC-Category, I
found that only for

    Holiday, Conflict, Link, and Private

an icon is displayed in the calendar summary, but not for

    Business, Birthday, Anniversary, Date, Other, Party, or Vacation.

It looks as if this is a bug that can be fixed by editing mhc-summary.el
accordingly.

--
Felix E. Klee